Thursday, May 04, 2006

Brave New World...



(Picture is of Ben, who has always been free...)


Egad, I feel so much better lately! (Ahhhhhh....raised arms and stretches...yawns...)


A ton of worries, right off my chest.

I no longer have to be my son's "savior".

He's just fine the way he is.

No amount of money or therapy or anything else is going to make him more PERFECT than he already is.

Acceptance....It's a beautiful thing!

Thanks to gettingthetruthout.org! I lost my chains of bondage...I am free at last, free at last, thank GOD ALMIGHTY, I'm free at last.

I'm floatin' down the RIVER OF FREEDOM!

I have seen the TRUTH, and the TRUTH has SET ME FREE!!!!!

FREE FREE FREE FREE
FREE FREE FREE FREE
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE...

My heart, my head, my wallet......FREE!!

I could lose my life today and die HAPPY!

Unconditional love...

No comments:

Autism Blogs Directory