Saturday, April 14, 2007

Putting Feelers out for Betty........Individualized technology


I know y'all are empathetic, as per Joel's post (what is it that makes me think "oxymoron" about a post there...snark)....but what I need is so very specific that sending me to dig through web-sites would be no help. I am looking for a needle in a haystack, and am putting out feelers to groups I belong to.

"Betty" can see two inch letter fourteen inches from her face. In order to communicate independently, she needs access to a switch driven super-duper-extra-large keyboard software program. Forget this $14,000 pec's-com device...If you got the time, she's got the mind!










And now for something totally unrelated, probably only understood by us old farts ...
I am speaking directly to one of you when I say"...blessed are the cheesemakers...and all manufacturer's of dairy products." One of you brought up a bit from Monty Python and it just made me laugh to think back....


1 comment:

kristina said...

Thinking, trying, thinking, trying---will let you know if I come across anything.

Autism Blogs Directory