Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Be quiet, please!"

My mother told me never to use the words, "shut up". We were to say, "Be quiet, please!" I love my mother!!!! I also apologize for naming my previous post "Shut up". It was very rude of me.

When I was thinking of communication and autism, it reminded me of Christschool's video of his son. I absolutely loved this video, mostly for the cute babe in it, but also how those eyes look to his father. I haven't seen anything to compare to it. They just make popcorn the jiffy-pop way,

While "just being" with his son, he makes priceless point. I hope you understand it. "Cost of therapy, $1"

I will look for the link to it.

2 comments:

r.b. said...

Christschool, if you're around...I initially had trouble downloading the video from your site, but easily embedded it on my site. This a.m., I couldn't get on my blog because of a 'hang' with the video downloading...so I just unembedded it, looked for the link, and couldn't find it. I'm not the most tek savvy old lady...

Marla said...

We were never allowed to say 'Shut Up' either. I have titled a piece of art work 'Shut Up'. It was fitting.

Autism Blogs Directory