Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extra Info on House/Senate Bill



/Dear People:
Click on link above, Extra Info on House/Senate Bill   for some good stuff if you have time.  I was reading an "examiner.com" homeschooling Atlanta area Mom whom I love...and a cross link was given to the Atlanta Special Education  "examiner.com"
If you want more info, please give her a visit.  I have not even had time to read it entirely, but it seems like a gold-mine just from first glance. I don't even know her name, but the title of the post is 10 Minute Activist! Keeping disabled children safe from harm in school -

Forgive me, sometimes I have to make a choice between starting a post, or waiting and taking a chance of forgetting all about it. 

Truly yours,

Space Cadet Rose

1 comment:

r.b. said...

http://www.copaa.org/pdf/UnsafeCOPAAMay_27_2009.pdf

Autism Blogs Directory