Sunday, May 01, 2011

Drink to me, drink to my health!!



If you are looking for any excuse, join me, join my son this day or any day.  THIS is autism, mellow and contrite, as many tend to see it..  This is not how parents of children who literally have no voice see it.  Grow up, little auties, and learn to love even those you do not understand.  You ask as much of them, now ask as much of yourselves.  You are not Autism Every Day.  You are autism on the weekends and every third Thursday of the month.




3 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and deciding to stay for a while! Autism is such an interesting thing...I agree, sometimes it's hardly there...but I don't believe it ever goes away entirely.At least I haven't seen that yet.
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

r.b. said...

Your welcome. I'm just trying to say that there are good things about autism. It isn't all bad. Especially for people like my son. He is an only child so I have no other child to compare him to...but I came from a family of 10 children, so I found your blog interesting.

r.b. said...

I picked a really bad day to choose this topic. I believe you are Mormon...I'm probably not too impressive.

I believe the heavens have a sense of humor though...:)

Autism Blogs Directory